Geothermal HVAC systems are the most environmentally responsible and cost-effective temperature control systems on the market. Achieving efficiency ratings between 350% and 550%, no other heating/cooling equipment can compare. Specializing in geothermal HVAC installation and service, Breeding & Day, Inc. provides start-to-finish solutions you can trust. Our qualified team handles proper design, implementation, and maintenance, ensuring peak operation, reliability, and system longevity. Contact us at (302) 478-4585 for further information, free consultation, and expert service throughout Wilmington, DE and surrounding areas.
Top Quality Geothermal HVAC Service, Repairs & Installations
The installation of a geothermal heat pump typically cuts monthly energy costs in half, maintaining perfect comfort in the average home for approximately $30 per month. Partnering with Carrier brand products, Breeding & Day, Inc. delivers maximum rewards from your investment. All projects are completed without delays or needless disruption to your property. We don’t cut corners, sacrifice quality, or take chances with your satisfaction. Family owned and operated, we combine experience, integrity, and expertise to deliver an unmatched end result for our customers across Wilmington, Talleyville, Greenville, Centerville, Claymont, Elsmere, Newport, Wilmington Manor, Hockessin & New Castle, DE.
Take a look at a few of the many benefits of geothermal temperature control:
- Cost Savings – Enjoy perfect year round comfort for approximately a dollar a day! The geothermal heat pump generates an average of four units of energy for every unit of electricity it requires to operate.
- Environmentally Friendly – Geothermal heating/cooling is considered the most environmentally responsible option by the US EPA.
- Low Maintenance – With very few moving parts, the geothermal heat pump is exceptionally reliable and requires very little upkeep.
- Totally Safe – There’s no combustion process which avoids the threat of fire, fumes, hot surfaces, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and formaldehyde.
- Value – The system typically recovers start up costs through energy savings within five years, and certainly boosts the resale value of the home.
- Hot Water Supply – It’s simple to link the geothermal system to your water heating needs, resulting in a savings of approximately 30%.
- System Life – The ground loop system can be expected to provide upwards of fifty years of service, while the heat pump can be depended on for twenty-plus years.
- Unobtrusive – The compact system won’t draw attention to itself, making no more noise than your refrigerator.