Air Conditioner Service, A/C Tune-Up & A/C ServiceCenterville, DE, Elsmere, DE, Hockessin, DE, Talleyville, DE, Newport, DE & New Castle, DE
Breeding & Day, Inc. maintains cooling equipment in peak condition for our residential and commercial customers in Wilmington, DE and surrounding areas. Handling all makes and models of air conditioners, we provide a cost-effective solution to wear and tear. Regular upkeep is quick, defends against malfunction, and promotes superior comfort, air quality, efficiency, and more. Contact us at (302) 478-4585 to hear more about our rewarding service plans.
Expert A/C System Maintenance
Family owned and operated, Breeding & Day, Inc. recognizes the challenges of running a home and business. We’ve assembled a team of highly trained, certified, and dedicated professionals to maximize the life, reliability, and value of your cooling system. Following strict inspection and service procedures, we catch minor concerns before they develop into costly and disruptive malfunction. At Breeding & Day, Inc., we’ve tailored our service plans to eliminate stress and ensure perfect and uninterrupted comfort for our clients across Wilmington, Talleyville, Greenville, Centerville, Claymont, Elsmere, Newport, Wilmington Manor, Hockessin & New Castle, DE.
Stay cool with regular air conditioner service from Breeding & Day, Inc.!
Consider one of our customized service plans and enjoy the many benefits, including:
- Avoid a sudden breakdown during the heat of summer and more costly repairs.
- Quieter sound levels are achieved through regular adjustment.
- Meticulous cleaning eliminates contaminants, such as black mold, and promotes superior air quality.
- Simple air filter changes boost A/C efficiency by five to fifteen percent.
- Annual troubleshooting maximizes airflow for peak cooling capacity.
- Clearing of clogged drain channels ensures proper dehumidification capacity and avoids overflow and property damage.
- Extend system service life.
- Minimize strain on components, running times, and energy usage.
- Proactive service in the spring provides plenty of time to replace any worn or broken components.
- Professional service fulfills the obligation of warranty coverage.